What are its claims?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
The Only Six Pack Abs Solution You will Ever Need… AND It Works Faster Than Any Other Abs Program In The History Of Fitness
- Whether you’re already in “good” shape, or if you are just starting out, this program was designed to get you your Abs as fast as humanly possible.
- Workouts don’t need to be long to be effective. The secret of the system revolves around Intensity
- When your abs show better than your buddies making them extremely jealous
- The feeling of sporting a chiseled 6 pack by the pool for the summer.
- Having girls drool over your new body while at the shore
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Rapid Fire Abs scores 62.49/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsBy now you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve examined the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.rapidfireabs.com, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product was $37.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: rapidfireabs.com you’ll also be taken through to rapidfireabs.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. However, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)